What Is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer, SSL, is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. In order to be able to generate an SSL link, a web server requires an SSL Certificate.
When you choose to activate SSL on your web server you will be prompted to complete a number of questions about the identity of your website (e.g. your website’s URL) and your company (e.g. your company’s name and location). Your web server then creates two cryptographic keys – a Private Key and a Public Key. Your Private Key is so called for a reason – it must remain private and secure. The Public Key does not need to be secret and is placed into a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) – a data file also containing your details. You should then submit the CSR during the SSL Certificate application process Comodo, the Instant SSL Certification Authority, who will validate your details and issue an SSL Certificate containing your details and allowing you to use SSL.
We have Variety of SSL Certs for Your Needs. You can now compare our Certificates to other SSL Certificate Providers. Xhino.com hosting Services SSL streamlines the procurement and management of multiple SSL server certificates, including EV SSL Certificates, for leading web properties Today’s online shoppers are savvy about online security.
Before completing a transaction or sharing personal information with you, online visitors need to know that your website can be trusted. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificates provide a visual indicator that your website is legitimate and secure. When choosing an SSL Certificate, consider the brand recognition, turn-around time and investment cost that is right for your business.
In this “encrypt everything” era, end users have come to expect encryption as a basic website property. SSL/TLS Certificates to secure web transactions and S/MIME Certificates to protect email communications are no longer nice-to-haves and users are turning to their CDNs, eCommerce platforms, Application as a Service (AaaS) providers and hosting companies for solutions. To meet this expectation, while providing accessible, user-friendly options, service providers need automated, scalable certificate solutions that integrate directly into their existing platforms and services.
SSL Certificate Features
Fastest Strongest SSL
- Strongest SSL encryption of 2048 bit RSA keys using SHA-256
- IPv6 enabled global infrastructure for fastest site load speed
- SSL Request is made through geographically 23+ datacenters
- CDN enabled infrastructure with Cloud Flare for 100% uptime
Malware & Phishing Detection
- Premium Malware Scanning by StopTheHacker Service for Free
- Malware Detection alerts to keep you away from Google Blacks
- SSL Certificate Secure your website 24×7 from DDOS Attacks
- Netcraft phishing alert service to notify if attack is detected
ALL Devices And OS Support
- Safely accept credit cards on your website
- Boost your website’s Google search ranking
- Available in DV, OV and EV SSL Certificates
- Protects unlimited servers
Secure Multiple Sub Domains
- Secure yourwebsite.com and www.yourwebsite.com with single SSL
- Wildcard SSL helps you to Secure Multiple Sub Domains of website
- Install SSL Certificate on multiple Servers and on different IPs
- Get 3 Free sub domain SSL for owa, auto discover, mail.domain.com
Highest Level Of Trust
- Manage and Install your SSL certificates easily
- SSL Certificates are nearly 100% compatible with browsers
- GlobaSing SSL Secure Site Seal gives audience a higher level of trust
- Tools to help you manage and install your SSL certificates
Free SSL Installation Support
- Bagful provide all resource with Best Class Support to install
- SSL Certificate on your website without any extra cost
- Free expert Consultation on which SSL to choose and provide you
- Unlimited 24/7 security support